First Name: Steve
My RZR: 2010 RZR 800
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Springfield, Ohio
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Re: OHIO RZR owners
Here is the permission slip sorry....
Permission for ATV and UTV recreational vehicles on Private Land
Permission is hereby granted to the undersigned sportsperson for ATV and UTV operation on land owned by the undersigned landowner or their agent for the date(s) listed and according to the conditions stated on the lower side of this permit.
In accepting this permit, I agree to assume and release the landowner from any or all liability for personal injuries, property damage, or for the loss of life or property resulting from, or in any way connected with the issuance of this permit.
Daily - Valid From Date(s) ____/_____/____ to ____/_____/____
Sportsperson’s Signature Today’s Date
Sportsperson’s Address: ___________________________________________
(city, state, zip code)
Sportsperson’s Telephone (________) _________________________________
Vehicle License No., Make, and Model: _________________________________
Landowner or Agent’s Signature
Ohio Revised Code 1533.181: Exemption from liability to recreational users
(A) No owner, or lessee, or occupant of premises:
(1) owes any duty to a recreational user to keep the premises safe for entry or use;
(2) Extends any assurance to a recreational user, through the act of giving permission, that the premises are safe for entry or use;
(3) Assumes responsibility for or incurs liability for any injury to person or property caused by any act of a recreational user.
1. To respect the rights of the property owner
2. To be careful in operation of your ATV or UTV according to the manufacturer's recommendations
3. Not to damage fences, buildings, or other property
4. Not to litter the area or dump any rubbish
5. This free permit is only valid on the lands of the issuing landowner and only for the days specified.