Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have sent three e-mails and made one phone call, at my expense to try and get information on a product, before I order it.
If this is what happens prior to buying, what happens afterwards if I need something on a warranty issue?

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
Sending you a direct # in a pm

H

·
0 Posts
HL has probably been around for as long as anyone in the ATV/UTV business..I'm sure it's a fluke. They have their own very popular forum...if all else fails. What happened when you called?

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
Don't give up, they are very easy to talk to and want you to be happy.

·
Vendor
86 Posts
I am so sorry to hear about your experience! Please email me your phone number and a best time to contact you and I'll have one of our sales guys call you directly tomorrow. As an FYI - they are in a meeting until 9 am. Email me [email protected].

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Re: Got an e-mail from them tonight

Sorry if I upset anyone. I had tried an e-mail, then a 2nd and a 3rd, without any luck. I called yesterday and was put on hold, but I know that does happen.
I was going to keep trying until I got through.
I was just wondering why the hard time contacting anyone.
I'm trying to locate a couple of racks for my 2008 RZR for equipment carrying as the stock capacity is a little lacking in that department. I prefer them to be made out of mesh type metal for water drainage. I use rafting dry-bags to store my gear in, so I don't need boxes or sealed units.
I'll call tomorrow.

·
◄►STARS & STRIPES◄►
3,832 Posts
Pick up the phone and call them again !
X2 Fluke, we're all human, I truly believe something slipped through the cracks, good luck,

Wazz

·
Vendor
61 Posts
Crash, we have some racks like what you are looking for. I have some photo's that i can e-mail to you. Give ME a call and I'll make sure we give the service you deserve. 318-213-6042

1 - 9 of 9 Posts