Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
649 Posts
I have a Turbo R ordered. No idea when or if I will see it.
So I’m trying to figure out a few things here if I do take delivery in the future.
Previously I had a 17XPT with Walker Links on all 4 corners. Stock Fox Shox re valved and re sprung. I loved the setup especially the Walker links at all 4 corners.

Removing the front sway bar does not mess with the sensors in the Dynamix setup?
Resulting in scrambling signals to the main brain?
Or is this system just not that advanced that removing a main component for controlling body roll has any affect on how it is reading and sensing the roll?
If you left the front bar on and used Rock mode with the new springs. Do you think articulation would be improved over the stock springs?

I’m just trying to figure out what rock mode is meant to provide if you didn’t like it with stock setup. Seems Rock mode would be there to create more articulation?
And wondering if it might provide a similar feel and setup I had with WL’s on all 4 corners?

Sent from my iPhone using RZRForums.net

· Registered
649 Posts
Yes. My XPT was like that picture before springs and Walker Links.
The front Walker Links made a huge difference.

I think if I take delivery I will try the Zbroz kit.
I can determine sway bar from that point.

What’s funny is everyone says Polaris puts a basic spring kit on these as an all around package.
But Zbroz, G Force, ST, RT, can create a kit that works for everyone……in a good way.

Sent from my iPhone using RZRForums.net

1 - 2 of 2 Posts