Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well after some minor hiccups, the RZR is back together with it's new ZBROZ ARS-FX LT kit and X1 shocks. I have a racertech 3" lift on, with 14" crusher rims and 26" bighorns. To start I must say this kit is something to see. The arms are extremely well made, the shocks are awesome and the rest of the hardware are all top notch stuff. Install took around 6-8 hrs. Measurements are 61.5" wide and I have over 12" of ground clearance. The difference in the ride is very noticable. Took the RZR for a couple rides in the mountain and made adjustments to the shocks accordingly. Everything is working flawlessly and I couldn't be happier at this point. Chad and the staff at ZBROZ took good care of me and were there to answer questions and help through the install process. I thank them for a great product at a great price.
We have a forum ride this weekend and will put my RZR through the ringer and I will give another update after. :ride:

J

·
0 Posts
Yes sir! ZBROZ RACING are top notch! I've givin their shocks a work out and I am very pleased with them...Those guys are great and know their stuff.......I have no doubt that you will be more pleased after you give it a good whirl...:)

·
Registered
41 Posts
Scott, let's see some pictures of that new suspension!! :icon_rockwoot::icon_rockwoot: I've got mine on order and i'm jonesin for a sneak peek!!

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Had it out all day this past saturday in treverton, PA. The suspension took a real ass kicking and performed flawlessly. It was alittle stiff at first but made adjustments on the fly and it got dialed in nicely. Even jumped it a few times catching some good air and it was like landing on a cloud. I will try to get some picks up ASAP. I'm headed to NY this weekend to chase some salmon so give me some time. The only thing I need to ask ZBROZ is what kind of CV boot protection works with there A-arms.

·
Vendor
969 Posts
Great review! Glad to hear your happy with the kit. I'll try to keep up with any questions you may have along the way. We have been working so hard to just get all these kits out, hopefully our customer service hasn't lacked because of it. Thanks for the good review, can't wait to see pics!:popcorn:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts