Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
6,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've searched around a bit and don't see anybody who's running this Zbroz +2 kit. Does anybody know an active member I can contact who's running this? Thinking about it for my soon-to-be '11 RZR. Seems pretty $ for +2, but looks complete aside from the shafts you have to buy. Anybody running this setup?

·
xc racer
1,372 Posts
kykult64 runs it. It appears to be a real nice setup. You also may be interested in the Racertech +3 kit. I am not real impressed with the CST +3 as delivered with the shocks they supply so I don't recommend it.

·
Vendor
969 Posts
a few members are running the kit, maybe they will chime in. The kit is offered complete with axle shafts (300m rears). Contact me if your interested and I can work with you on the price. Thanks!

Chris,
Zbroz Racing

·
Vendor
969 Posts
we offer the kit three ways.

Arms and hardware only.

Arms, hardware and axles.

complete with arms, axles, hardware and shocks. (X0 or X1)

Let me know what your looking for and I can PM you a price. Thanks!

Chris,
Zbroz Racing

·
Registered
6,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
a few members are running the kit, maybe they will chime in. The kit is offered complete with axle shafts (300m rears). Contact me if your interested and I can work with you on the price. Thanks!
Chris, Do you know if this kit will work with the 2" Racer Tech lift? I assume I'm only getting width and very little lift with the Zbroz 2" kit.

·
Vendor
969 Posts
Chris, Do you know if this kit will work with the 2" Racer Tech lift? I assume I'm only getting width and very little lift with the Zbroz 2" kit.
I have seen the racertech kit ran with several suspension setups without issues, but you may want to check with racertech to be safe. And you are right about getting the width, but we also incorperate maximum ground clearance into our a-arm design so you get more clearance such as a lift will provide.

·
Registered
6,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
And you are right about getting the width, but we also incorperate maximum ground clearance into our a-arm design so you get more clearance such as a lift will provide.
What kind of lift can I expect with this setup Chris....(factory shocks with mid-level amount of preload....)?

·
Registered
6,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have seen the racertech kit ran with several suspension setups without issues, but you may want to check with racertech to be safe. And you are right about getting the width, but we also incorperate maximum ground clearance into our a-arm design so you get more clearance such as a lift will provide.
Chris, Can you give me an idea what kind of ground clearance increase I can expect with this setup....average? Maybe I won't need the racer tech setup.

·
Vendor
969 Posts
Sorry for my slow response this week. Been a crazy one! Funride: Depending on your setup, passengers, load etc... you can gain 2" of ground clearance with our kit. If you purchase the shocks with the kit we can spring and valve them accordingly to make sure you achieve maximum ride height if thats what you are looking for. And keep in mind that this increase is at the frame rails, so with the design of our a-arms its like adding more lift.

·
Vendor
969 Posts
We will be taking some today or tomorrow actually. I'll post them up a.s.a.p
Hey Guys does your +2 kit have any offset forward and aft as some other kits offer, ie: 1.5" forward and 1.5" rearward? Thanks.
Ken
Our +2 kit stretches 1" forward in the front. Nothing in the rear.:popcorn:

·
Vendor
969 Posts
By adding spacers you effectively soften the already soft rear shocks by changing the leverage ratio. This will force you to bottom out more often. It can also lower the ride height forcing you to add preload which decreases suspension travel.

By adding our +2 kit, you get increased suspension travel, upgraded shocks and suspension components, shocks that are custom built for you, maximum ground clearance a-arms etc...

·
Registered
30 Posts
By adding spacers you effectively soften the already soft rear shocks by changing the leverage ratio. This will force you to bottom out more often. It can also lower the ride height forcing you to add preload which decreases suspension travel.

By adding our +2 kit, you get increased suspension travel, upgraded shocks and suspension components, shocks that are custom built for you, maximum ground clearance a-arms etc...
Thank you for the explanation i understand now.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts