Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just did the Yuma Mine Trail this weekend with the fam! It was awesome. The best part was going through the mountains on the dripping springs trail. Difficulty level would be not easy! LOL I put my stock 2010 RZR4 though the rough, ridged, fun trail.
We saw mountain rams to abandoned vehicles! If anyone ever in town and want go take this trail let me know. I would love to do it again!

·
hey ya'll watch this....
1,304 Posts
:worthless:

Sounds like my kinda trail :popcorn: :ride:

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If you are in Yuma, AZ anytime it is right off the highway 8 exit is called foothills blvd. If you google Cam Del Diablo Yuma AZ "MAPS" tab it will come up. The trail is near this location. It is fun. and rocky and fun and more rocky...lol

·
hey ya'll watch this....
1,304 Posts
I have pics but dont know how to load on this forum...ahhhhhh!!!!
Yeah its kinda a pain.. I upload them to PhotoBucket (you will have to create a free account if you dont have one) then roll your curser over the pic and copy the "image code" option and paste it on your thread in the "insert link"
boda bing boda boom...

Hope this helps

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
This trail in the pic is called Dripping Spring Trail. Goes not strait through the mountains...lol. Took us 1hr 1/2 to 2 hrs. Awesome fun!!!

·
Premium Member
330 Posts
I know the trail well.. Also known as" Woodcutter Pass " They called it woodcutters pass because it was the route they used, to cut timbers for the Fortuna mine. Not sure where they found all the timber... Must have been along the Gila River...
Went over it a couple weeks ago for the first time since last winter. It is in pretty good shape, considering all the rain we had...DRK

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Would love to go again with family and a couple of other guys i know. Let me know when you want to make the ride again.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts