Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
3,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On the way home yestersday I had a new Jeep behind me. Looking through the rear view I kept trying to figure out the headlights, he had cat eye LED headlights. Turns out it was a 4 Door with every bolt-on bell and whistle known to mankind...all pristine. Not knocking it if your thing but just find it kinda humorous.

Your beadlock rigs look new....

Your machine has never taken a nap...

Eyebrow LEDs and pimp my ride lights are more important than a winch....

Keep the list going...

·
Aspiring Perfectionist
4,614 Posts
You have less sidewall height than rim diameter...

You have a 12" wide tire mounted on a 14" wheel.....

You think your 50" LED bar has to be on to drive down the highway....at noon....

You're running 40's on a Dana 30....

You're confused why 4L is hard to shift into....

·
Aspiring Perfectionist
4,614 Posts
This mall has curbs?.. better disconnect my sway bars.

You may be a mall crawler if your vanity plate reads EWW MUD.

Sent from my iPhone using RZRForums.net
I could use an "EWW MUD" vanity plate... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
You've never had the top or doors off your Jeep.
You're running highway tires on your Rubicon.
40" tires on stock gears.
Fake Rubicon stickers on non-Rubicon Jeep (seen this soooooo many times)
Upside down "If you can read this flip me over" sticker on a Jeep without a scratch on it.

·
Registered
634 Posts
Your bass can be heard a block away so you have to look at the Tach to know when to shift because you can't hear the engine.
I used to resemble that remark....when I had my JKU

I had a Sahara that I took offroad a few times, enough to know I didn't want to keep messing up my daily driver so that is how I ended up with my first RZR

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
I’ve been told that jeeps are really great off road machines. All you have to do is put in a Chevy 6.0, Chevy axles, trans, transfer case, and you really got something.

·
Registered
255 Posts
I used to resemble that remark....when I had my JKU

I had a Sahara that I took offroad a few times, enough to know I didn't want to keep messing up my daily driver so that is how I ended up with my first RZR
Key words "used to" but yes it does suck to mess up your daily driver. Used to play on Friday nights and then spend all weekend fixing my stuff. Now I drive a stock pickup with highway tires and haul my toys to go play and then spend all week fixing them after a weekend of fun.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts