Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a full yosh system for a 900 xp. It has about 6 hours of use. I have decided to go with a turbo and cannot use this. It added alot of throttle response and better performance all around. Nice sound also. Retail was around 800. Would like 450 obo.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
41,099 Posts
I have a full yosh system for a 900 xp. It has about 6 hours of use. I have decided to go with a turbo and cannot use this. It added alot of throttle response and better performance all around. Nice sound also. Retail was around 800. Would like 450 obo.
That's a real bargain for sure...

·
Registered
333 Posts
How loud is it compared to stock? Got any video/sound clips?

·
Registered
13 Posts
I'll offer $425 shipped to Bakersfield if the first deal falls through. Thanks, Brian

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
How loud is it compared to stock? Got any video/sound clips?
It is louder then stock and has a good sound to it. I do not have any sound clips for i already took it off. I think im gonna get a low boost mcx turbo and cannot use this exhaust.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts