Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Remodeling my shop and adding a lift . Getting redi for my XP ( If I ever GET IT!!!!) :rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Very nice..... What a blast to work in an awesome shop like that.
Should work out NICE... I had an indoor batting cage setup in there the last 8 yrs but my son lost interest in it. So I took it done and its gonna be a SXS shop.....:popcorn::popcorn:

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
My shop goes up this spring. I'm doing a pole barn, then I can add things like concrete floors and electricity over time as I can afford too. I figured out if you fill your garage with stuff till you wife has to park outside, she warms up to the idea of building a shop :)

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Very nice! If I had a shop that big id be in it too much..well by my wife's standards lol
Thanks.... Probally have someother peoples SXS in there so it'll be a hangout for the guys. Its in my backyard so the wifes ok if she can see me....LOL

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
One of my Employees beat me to the punch.....He went and purchased a 13 orange and blue XP today. Hes bringing it to THE SXS HANGOUT in the morning. I'm gonna have to get it in gear and get me one....:):):)

G

·
Very nice! If I had a shop that big id be in it too much..well by my wife's standards lol
Thanks.... Probally have someother peoples SXS in there so it'll be a hangout for the guys. Its in my backyard so the wifes ok if she can see me....LOL
Good for you..mine is on the property too..and I still get crap about spending too much time there lol. Actually since I stopped drag racing its a lot less often :) she don't mind the RZRs as much because I'm not coming home from work and then staying out there until 2-3 AM then back to work and repeat lol

·
hey ya'll watch this....
1,304 Posts
Very nice! Thats huge!!! I could fit my house and toys in there! Im jealous as well!

·
Registered
2,062 Posts
nice, ive been saving my pennies for a lift in my shop, was wondering how well it would work with a rzr

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Got a chance to check out the powersteering real good. My next XP will have EPS :):):).This is a nice option!!!!

·
Registered
4,430 Posts
Nice, You mind me asking what lift you went with? When I had my shop built I had the pour the concrete thicker where I planned on putting a two post. I've been looking at Greg smith equipment.. They sell several. I was looking at their HD extra wide one. I need one that will handle my 3/4 diesel truck. I haven't gotten around to getting one yet though.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts