Sand Slinger
1,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
S O L D

·
Sand Slinger
1,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
With just the slip-on, no fuel controller needed. Other mods could force the requirement.

·
Sand Slinger
1,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
***Update*** Went back thru my trips since purchase and the pipe has right about 12 hours total use.

Sent by me from my damn phone...

·
Premium Member
2,951 Posts
I have this slip on exhaust it looks and sounds sweet.. That is a very good deal someone should jump on it.

·
Sand Slinger
1,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Premium Member
2,951 Posts
I have this slip on exhaust it looks and sounds sweet.. That is a very good deal someone should jump on it.
Thanks for the support Randy
Everyone who rode with me with the stock exhaust and has been out with me with this new exhaust comment about how good it sounds and looks... It has a great "bark" when you hit the gas and settles down when you are just cruisin... PM me your number I have a friend that is looking at buying one for his XP...

·
Sand Slinger
1,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the support Randy
Everyone who rode with me with the stock exhaust and has been out with me with this new exhaust comment about how good it sounds and looks... It has a great "bark" when you hit the gas and settles down when you are just cruisin... PM me your number I have a friend that is looking at buying one for his XP...
PM sent

·
Sand Slinger
1,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Sand Slinger
1,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I got 250.00 if you can do that shipped I am in. let me know if that works for ya.
Thanks.
Can't go quite that law, sorry.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Sand Slinger
1,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Sold pending payment

1 - 15 of 15 Posts