Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are there any options out there specific to the xp4 900 other than the Tusk soft rear window? I currently have the Tusk one but would much rather have a poly or glass version. I have found some for the 2 seaters, but not our 4 seater.

·
Registered
288 Posts
We have the rigid plastic one offered by Polaris. It is starting to show some scratches but I can still see through it just fine and it keep the rain out.

·
Premium Member
7,416 Posts
Polaris or aftermarket (Vertically Driven; Bug Buster) rear mesh screen, roof, windscreen. Keeps the sun out, lets the heat out, lets the dust flow thru instead of swirling/settling inside the cab.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We have the rigid plastic one offered by Polaris. It is starting to show some scratches but I can still see through it just fine and it keep the rain out.

Im either looking in all the wrong places or polaris no longer offers this product?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I was able to get the new rear panel installed this weekend. It is a great fit and looks a lot better than the tusk soft window. I can see much more clear for now when looking out the back of the rzr. The only complaint that I have is that it is not a hard coated piece. It almost scratches from just looking at it wrong much less touching it or wiping it. Im sure it will look like crap in no time after some ride time. Overall I am happy with it though.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts