Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are proud to announce the release our 1,110cc Big Bore Kit for the RZR 1000 XP. We plan to be done filling our back order list by early next week, so we plan to have them on the shelf! Pump fuel and race fuel compression ratios will be shipping first, and the low compression turbo stuff should be ready shortly after. Any questions, please let us know.

1110cc Big Bore Kit, Polaris 2014- RZR 1000 XP

·
Registered
438 Posts
Also is your full exhaust system for the 1k ready yet? It shows it online but no price.

·
Registered
510 Posts
I will be shopping for a BBK kit in the near future and have a couple questions. How does it perform with a stock muffler? I would like to keep it as quiet as possible. Also, does it come with a fuel / Timing controller? I would like to gain a better throttle response.

·
Premium Member
256 Posts
I will be shopping for a BBK kit in the near future and have a couple questions. How does it perform with a stock muffler? I would like to keep it as quiet as possible. Also, does it come with a fuel / Timing controller? I would like to gain a better throttle response.
It still runs well with the stock muffler. We do "sleeper" builds for people all the time who wish to retain the stock exhaust system. It does not include the fuel/ ignition controller, but we do offer one for that unit which are in stock ready to ship.

·
Registered
510 Posts
It still runs well with the stock muffler. We do "sleeper" builds for people all the time who wish to retain the stock exhaust system. It does not include the fuel/ ignition controller, but we do offer one for that unit which are in stock ready to ship.
Good to hear, I look forward to seeing some reviews on your kit.

·
Premium Member
1,769 Posts
Did you guys have some of your cars at Dumont this past weekend? There was a younger person driving a nice XP900 and he said it was an 1110 big bore. He was a very good driver and he was giving lots of rides to other people. It was a great way to promote the brand. He had a XP1K that had the same full logo following him but it seemed to be near stock.

·
Premium Member
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Did you guys have some of your cars at Dumont this past weekend? There was a younger person driving a nice XP900 and he said it was an 1110 big bore. He was a very good driver and he was giving lots of rides to other people. It was a great way to promote the brand. He had a XP1K that had the same full logo following him but it seemed to be near stock.
Not our personal cars, but they are friends of the shop. We did build the 900 XP to an 1,110cc, and they do have a XP1K that's waiting for our 1,110cc kits to be ready for those. I'm sure their XP1K will be in here very soon.

·
Premium Member
256 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,954 Posts
Do you guys have more information on this kit? I am wondering what sort of reliable horsepower you can achieve for thousands of desert miles. And what all would be involved and cost.

Thanks.

Jeff

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.