Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all! I'm from southeastern Washington state and I just joined the XP family! I looked long and hard between the Wildcat and the XP. I loved the look of the Wildcat and the idea of all that suspension, but after finally driving them back to back last weekend, I decided there just wasn't any comparison!
The XP just felt more put together and simply felt better! Even my girlfriend felt it immediately!
So, I drove the 5 hours to Boise ID with an empty trailer and carried home a new 2012 Liquid Silver XP! I have a local Polaris dealer. But they couldn't come close to the deal Carl's Cycle in Boise gave me. $14999 with a 2 year warrantee, and all the accessories I wanted at cost (so they said).

I bought the hard plastic roof, black anodized doors, the plug-n-ride hard case, aluminum front bumper, Dually LED lights, mirror, and soft map case that mounts to the roof, and the half shield wind screen! Still looking for some cool door graphics that work with the factory body graphics!

Ive been out in it a couple times, mostly in ORV park whoop filled trails, and some small dunes, but I'm really looking forward to some mountain trail riding and big dunes! Planning a trip to Florence OR, and the surrounding areas on October 11. Can't wait! I also can't wait to learn all about the capabilities of the XP from all you experts!

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Your GF will really thank you the 1st time you get in the mudd . The kitty aint got any front fender coverage !

Welcome !

·
Registered
601 Posts
Welcome! And congrats on your new ride. I usually buy all my vehicles and toys out of state it's just plain cheaper. I try and keep it local to help my state but when the sales man is being a jackhole it's not worth it

·
Premium Member
8,864 Posts
Welcome to the Addiction!!!(R)

·
Premium Member
10,054 Posts
welcome & have fun!!

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Welcome...

Try UTVINC (site sponsor / vendor) for the door graphics UTV INC or call Nick at 480-718-5511...
I called Nick and talked to him about door graphics that would work with the factory body graphics. Unfortunatley, he only does graphics that work with his doors!

Does anyone know of a company that makes graphics designed to work on the Polaris doors and the Polaris graphics? I've looked at the few things offered by Polaris, and can't say that I really like any of them, and none seem designed to work with the Liquid Silver LE pattern!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts