Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I'm looking to see if anyone has a sway bar for my xp. Mine snapped and I need to replace.,

Thanks,

Need it in so. Cal or shipping can be arranged.

·
Double E Racing
153 Posts
Rather Racing.... no other sway bars compare to the quality and adjustability....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
587 Posts
I bought a Cognito.
Very nice and it's solid so it won't break.

Also the price don't break the bank like the others!

·
Registered
965 Posts
I bought a Cognito.

^^^^^^X2!

Oh, and keep an eye on the mount on the side of the trailing arms, both of mine pulled through. It didn't have anything to do with changing the bar. One side broke with the stock bar, the other side broke after I installed the Cognito. The metal just isn't thick enough.

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
I bought a Cognito.

^^^^^^X2!

Oh, and keep an eye on the mount on the side of the trailing arms, both of mine pulled through. It didn't have anything to do with changing the bar. One side broke with the stock bar, the other side broke after I installed the Cognito. The metal just isn't thick enough.
As mentioned our bars are 199.99 and they are not going to break. Give us a call or UTV Inc and we can get you going.

WE ALSO have a gusset kit for the trailing arm so that you will no longer be ripping the bolt thru it. Those are 39.99.:)

·
Registered
965 Posts
I bought a Cognito.

^^^^^^X2!

As mentioned our bars are 199.99 and they are not going to break. Give us a call or UTV Inc and we can get you going.

WE ALSO have a gusset kit for the trailing arm so that you will no longer be ripping the bolt thru it. Those are 39.99.:)
I wish I had known about the gusset kit, I would have ordered one when I got the bar.

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
^^^^^^X2!

The gusset kit came later after a Cognito racer ripped his bolt through. They are easy install.

I wish I had known about the gusset kit, I would have ordered one when I got the bar.

·
Registered
965 Posts

The gusset kit came later after a Cognito racer ripped his bolt through. They are easy install.

I just took the plazma cutter and made one quick so I could go riding. A few weeks later the other side was almost pulled through so I had to fab another one.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts