Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Noticed that my upper A-arm bushings are getting a little bit of play in them. So, I need to replace them with something tougher and would like to buy from a vendor here. So, vendors.....what do you have for a bushing kit?

Thanks

·
Premium Member
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Any vendors here sell the Super Dave set?

·
Vendor
4,015 Posts
Our delrins have always held up great for us but everyone has there own experience.. I know there's a lot to be said for a precision fit and that's what we do here. Can't comment on others...

When you're getting slop in your upper arms make sure you check for the holes getting egged out before you do anything. These get bad FAST... We have a front mount gusset second to none here that takes care of the front and stepped chromoly weld washers to fix the rear tab. Just need to put these up on the site for sale and stop using them for shop projects only.. lol

If this ends up being your problem you'll want to replace the inner sleeves and the pivot bolts for these arms as well. You'll see what I mean when you take it apart...

Hopefully this helps. I've been down this road MANY times already. ;)

Good luck!

·
Registered
284 Posts
Our delrins have always held up great for us but everyone has there own experience.. I know there's a lot to be said for a precision fit and that's what we do here. Can't comment on others...

When you're getting slop in your upper arms make sure you check for the holes getting egged out before you do anything. These get bad FAST... We have a front mount gusset second to none here that takes care of the front and stepped chromoly weld washers to fix the rear tab. Just need to put these up on the site for sale and stop using them for shop projects only.. lol

If this ends up being your problem you'll want to replace the inner sleeves and the pivot bolts for these arms as well. You'll see what I mean when you take it apart...

Hopefully this helps. I've been down this road MANY times already. ;)

Good luck!
Get those up forsale and PM me a price for 2 machines! Thanks

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
Think I had read something about that Kit your talking about...but also have seen it out there yet....PM me as well..Thanks

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
My front ones last longer then the rear. The rear bushings and sleeves wear out in a few hundred miles at most. The frame tabs were the a arms mount are wearing out also.

·
Vendor
4,015 Posts
I just added the brace to the site now. Check it out HERE.

You guys want me to put together a kit to repair this area (ie. brace, stepped washers, pivot tubes, bushings and bolts)? Or just list it out separately? The only thing we don't stock is the bolts themselves. Those can be ordered at a local dealer.

Here's some pics of the brace:

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
I just added the brace to the site now. Check it out HERE.

You guys want me to put together a kit to repair this area (ie. brace, stepped washers, pivot tubes, bushings and bolts)? Or just list it out separately? The only thing we don't stock is the bolts themselves. Those can be ordered at a local dealer.

Here's some pics of the brace:

OH Hell I've had that for sometime now....gave my last one (made by your competion) away @ the last rally...The Racertech part is WAAAAY better IMO. I thought you were gonna post that complete front weld in kit!:)

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Wish I would have seen this a few weeks ago. I already installed the UTVInc setup.....and I went ahead and welded mine in so it was permanent! Oh well.....

·
Registered
380 Posts
Noticed that my upper A-arm bushings are getting a little bit of play in them. So, I need to replace them with something tougher and would like to buy from a vendor here. So, vendors.....what do you have for a bushing kit?

Thanks
I talked to Dave and he told me they tried Delrin and other products and they finally found a material that is used in hip replacement! They make the bushings by hand in the shop in PA.!! They have had great luck with this material and some others I've talked to say theirs are wearing like steel!!! Just ordered my front set for my rzr xp900! Comes complete with bushings/shafts for whole front end, no grease needed, no squeaks, and TIGHT fit!! Can't wait! POPO crap lasted 15 hours! =( Great people to talk to also!! Buy directly from them, they are also on ebay, got mine for $129!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts