Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just upgraded from my RZR s to a new XP. I have 26x9x12 dune star fronts left over. Can I run these with the STU Blaster 26x12x12? I don't use 4x4 normally but I want to know I could if I got in a bind.

·
Premium Member
824 Posts
Most of the 26/9x12 Dunestars are small compared to the STU Blasters.

Give me a call and I can tell you how to measure them, then we can decide which rear tire you need to run to match to those fronts.

Dave - FSS 714 484-5996

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I called and ordered a whole set today. Talked to Steve. Can't wait to get them on. I went with the blaster # 1 and stu razor front tires.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Got them all mounted on my new hiper wheels! What air pressures have you found to work the best front and rear?

·
Premium Member
824 Posts
8 to 10 psi.

They will climb better at 6 psi in the rear, but you dont want to Dune at 6 psi.

Dave - Fullerton Sand Sports

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah I tried them at 12 first and they did pretty well. I let them down to 6 and it would hardly turn. I was surprised at how easily it slid with 12 psi in the rear. I think they slid better than the dune stars I had on it before. I think next trip I will start at 12 and work my way down in 2 psi increments until I find the happy medium. Thanks for you help!

·
Registered
749 Posts
Hey Dave question for you I purchased my paddle setup from you last year for my two seat XP I got the stu blaster setup 26x12 on Douglas with 16 full paddles.. I now own an xp4 would it be better to bring them to you and have them cut down? I see everyone is running the 75/25 cut (not sure if that's what it is called)

Thanks
I also am coming to your shop tomorrow to pick up a set of blasters for my buddy I told to buy from you..

·
Premium Member
824 Posts
I would try running them full paddle first, we can always trim them back for you. Some people like a full paddle and some prefer the 75/25. Has alot to do with where you ride and driving style.

Dave - FSS

·
Registered
99 Posts
I would try running them full paddle first, we can always trim them back for you. Some people like a full paddle and some prefer the 75/25. Has alot to do with where you ride and driving style.

Dave - FSS
I just ordered skat 9 and smoothies for the front. They are on aluminum rims. What tire pressure should I run them at. I ride at glamis. It's a stock 900xp.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts