Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

XP PRo 4-seater

19K views 42 replies 23 participants last post by  SWDoodle 
#1 ·
The four seater is out. Dang 32K

:surprise

#8 ·
The giant gap at the bottom of the front doors.

The all black base model looks good but it’s ridiculous they still come with 2.0” front shocks. I don’t care about a stereo or camera so the only way for me to get Dynamix would be to drop 32k which isn’t happening.

Wish they would produce a base model with Dynamix and no other gadgets.

I really want an N/A version so I’ll be curious to see if Polaris gives the N/A models all the drivetrain upgrades or if they get the shaft again although I’ll likely end up in a KRX 4 regardless.

#10 ·
Personally, I like it. 4 seat looks a lot better than the 2 seat. I'll be looking at them as soon as my dealer gets one for sure. I agree that the 2.0" shocks doesn't make a lot of sense and Polaris would be getting a ton more interest if the $26k Pro XP 4 had dynamix. I don't want to pay $32 to get a bunch of other gadgets I don't need, but I'd like the dynamix for sure. Too bad they didn't include the Dynamix "1" or something like that in the lower price machine, that'd be fine with me.

#11 ·
The side view of the new unit looks like the old Pontiac Aztec ride. I'm hoping a cage change will improve this look.

Attachments

#13 ·
I'm seriously disappointed they made it longer and the wheelbase so much longer. I'm considering getting a regular XP4 Turbo now. I do however wish they would put the H.O. motor in it with the updated drivetrain.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

#15 ·
I think it’s interesting what they did with the doors . If you look at the 2 seater you have the opening that you can put panels in, but on the 4 seater it’s more of a solid door. Wonder if the 4 seater front door would fit on a 2 seater ?

#19 ·
I really think Polaris has jumped the shark with the XP Pro. It is just SO EFFING UGLY! Unless they put some serious attention toward the trail-oriented machines, my next ride will likely be a Honda or Kawi. Think I’d go Canned-Ham Sport XC before I bought another Polaris at this point based solely on performance/specs.

#26 ·
such a mistake to make the new 4 seater longer, especially that 125" wheelbase. they are trying to make the rear seat passenger more comfortable at the expense of performance. i always laughed at the size of the Can Am 4 seater, but now polaris is just 10" shorter in length and wheelbase. i was ready to purchase my 2nd RZR and now im on hold.

#28 ·
Yep, I agree. I have been looking forward to the release for a while, but the size is a huge turn off. My kids don’t need that much leg room and honestly I don’t know that many people that hall around adults in the back. There is a big chance I will end up buying the old school XP turbo now. I would be more then happy with it if they updated the drivetrain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#30 ·
No, you are correct, but I hope and wished. But I was surprised they made either of them longer after the dealer show last year when they talked specifically about choosing to keep the length short/same because people didnt want anything bigger.

#32 · (Edited)
Length, length, length......................It looks like if you want a 4 seater that's shorter than the Pro XP 4 that's also a new Polaris vehicle, you better get the XP 4 S while they last. It doesn't make sense to say something about a vehicle that I'm pretty sure no one has driven. I'd give it a chance. I seriously doubt Polaris is going to bring out a vehicle that doesn't do everything better than the old one. And what is it, a 1/4 tire length maybe. When they come out, they can put them up against an XP 4 and I'll bet the difference is negligible. I could see being worried about whether or not it will it fit in your toyhauler, but I don't have a toyhauler, nor a need for one so I don't care about that! Personally, I think this machine looks awesome in the 4 seat version and most everything is redesigned from the current XP 4. I can't wait to drive one.

#34 ·
It will be the only XP available. This is the new rzr XP. When the last redesign happened, I owned a 2012 XP 4 and they continued making that model for the '14 year and then it was all the new design (which then was longer than the current XP too by almost a foot). It'll be funny that with the longer length, if it still turns under a current XP 4 and that's likely the case. But we won't know anything until they are available and can be tested in the real world. I sure wish the ultimate was available in the black color scheme.

#35 ·
My problem with the size isnt as much about turning radius, but fitting in my toy hauler and getting high centered on all the water breaks on the trail systems here. That is a huge issue. Honestly, if I wasnt worried about size, I would buy a X3 max.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.