Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
I really didn’t think Polaris could make a machine uglier than the 2-seat Pro XP, but then BAM! There it is. Lol. I mean that’s really terrible.

·
Registered
974 Posts
The giant gap at the bottom of the front doors.

The all black base model looks good but it’s ridiculous they still come with 2.0” front shocks. I don’t care about a stereo or camera so the only way for me to get Dynamix would be to drop 32k which isn’t happening.

Wish they would produce a base model with Dynamix and no other gadgets.

I really want an N/A version so I’ll be curious to see if Polaris gives the N/A models all the drivetrain upgrades or if they get the shaft again although I’ll likely end up in a KRX 4 regardless.

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
The giant gap at the bottom of the front doors.

The all black base model looks good but it’s ridiculous they still come with 2.0” front shocks. I don’t care about a stereo or camera so the only way for me to get Dynamix would be to drop 32k which isn’t happening.

Wish they would produce a base model with Dynamix and no other gadgets.

I really want an N/A version so I’ll be curious to see if Polaris gives the N/A models all the drivetrain upgrades or if they get the shaft again although I’ll likely end up in a KRX 4 regardless.

They should of gone 2.5” on all the models. It’s a heavy unit and those 2.0 shocks will get heated up quickly.

If you don’t need a speed demon the new Kawi is really nice. I saw one in person and it is stout and really nice looking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
23 Posts
Personally, I like it. 4 seat looks a lot better than the 2 seat. I'll be looking at them as soon as my dealer gets one for sure. I agree that the 2.0" shocks doesn't make a lot of sense and Polaris would be getting a ton more interest if the $26k Pro XP 4 had dynamix. I don't want to pay $32 to get a bunch of other gadgets I don't need, but I'd like the dynamix for sure. Too bad they didn't include the Dynamix "1" or something like that in the lower price machine, that'd be fine with me.

·
Premium Member
342 Posts
The side view of the new unit looks like the old Pontiac Aztec ride. I'm hoping a cage change will improve this look.

Attachments

·
Aspiring Perfectionist
4,272 Posts
The side view of the new unit looks like the old Pontiac Aztec ride. I'm hoping a cage change will improve this look.

:rofl3: that’s awesome

-Give it a second... it had to go to space and back first ( Sent from the lifeline that is my iPhone XS Max )

·
Registered
2,033 Posts
I'm seriously disappointed they made it longer and the wheelbase so much longer. I'm considering getting a regular XP4 Turbo now. I do however wish they would put the H.O. motor in it with the updated drivetrain.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
999 Posts
I think it’s interesting what they did with the doors . If you look at the 2 seater you have the opening that you can put panels in, but on the 4 seater it’s more of a solid door. Wonder if the 4 seater front door would fit on a 2 seater ?

·
Premium Member
1,862 Posts
I think it’s interesting what they did with the doors . If you look at the 2 seater you have the opening that you can put panels in, but on the 4 seater it’s more of a solid door. Wonder if the 4 seater front door would fit on a 2 seater ?
I was wondering that also but I assume for not much more I would buy the Pro Armor as they look better and they don't rattle.

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
I really think Polaris has jumped the shark with the XP Pro. It is just SO EFFING UGLY! Unless they put some serious attention toward the trail-oriented machines, my next ride will likely be a Honda or Kawi. Think I’d go Canned-Ham Sport XC before I bought another Polaris at this point based solely on performance/specs.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts