Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, new guy here! Well, been a member of rhinoforums for years, but sold the Rhino the other day after 6 years. Looking to move up to an XP! So decided to get some opinions on where to buy, and prices and all. I am thinking 2 seat, plain Red model as I will be doing lots of mods anyways. Is it really worth the extra couple grand for a white or silver one? What dealer do you recommmend, and what are people paying OTD here in town? I am probably going to be putting 9-10k down, and finance the rest. I know the Ride Now horror stories already. Sucks, because the Chandler store is less then a mile from me. I will probably go by there this weekend to look anyway.

Thanks

·
Registered
96 Posts
I had a good experience purchasing from ride now in goodyear. As long as you do your research before you go in, most salesmen should cut the crap when they see you know what youre talking about. I called around and the cheapest I could find was 15,300 before sales tax, (For a 2012 Orange madness LE model ( Last Feb) ) told him that and told him I it was a cash purchase and he could either beat it or I'll go to the next place and get it. 5 minutes later papers were signed and my XP was being prepped. I've had nothing but good luck with the goodyear ride now, but any store is only as good as the people that work there. If it doesn't feel right, walk and go somewhere else. You're spending too much to walk out of there feeling screwed over.

·
Registered
948 Posts
The only Ridenow I do business at is Surprise but that's because I know the Finance and Parts managers. I bought my XP4 there in Feb. And I don't remember the exact $ since I spent a lot on accessories also but they beat Four Seasons Motorsports in Rye price by $200 which was the cheapest in Az at the time, on just the RZR. I got the LE model with a full and half windshield. Hardtop, rear 26" Sand Blaster paddles on wheels, LED license plate frame, horn, mirror, all those items installed and then a Triple X rear bench with 3 5-point harnesses and 4-points for up front, and a 4 year warranty, tax, title, blah blah for $23000.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Star Island in Prescott. Sold me a 2012 XP Le under MSRP. Great people to deal with. Ride Now car dealership owned. They suck. Drove from Tucson to Prescott and worth it.

·
Registered
319 Posts
bought mine up in Flagstaff for 16500 OTD. It was last year and was the first 2012 XP sold in AZ which I was expecting to pay a premium for it but they gave me a great deal. I called everyone. Dealers in Havasu, prescott, rye, showlow, all the dealers in PHX. Flagstaff motorsports was the place I bought it and Chris was the guy I talked to. Not sure what they go for now but he was quick to give me a no kidding lowest they would go and beat everyone even though everyone else only had 2011's at the time. Good luck on your search.

·
Premium Member
41,099 Posts
Hey all, new guy here! Well, been a member of rhinoforums for years, but sold the Rhino the other day after 6 years. Looking to move up to an XP! So decided to get some opinions on where to buy, and prices and all. I am thinking 2 seat, plain Red model as I will be doing lots of mods anyways. Is it really worth the extra couple grand for a white or silver one? What dealer do you recommmend, and what are people paying OTD here in town? I am probably going to be putting 9-10k down, and finance the rest. I know the Ride Now horror stories already. Sucks, because the Chandler store is less then a mile from me. I will probably go by there this weekend to look anyway.

Thanks
Call UTVINC they have brand new XP's in stock... 480-718-5511

1 - 10 of 10 Posts