Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
A and B pillar has holes already there. C pillar you have to drill and use a grommet
Thank you for the reply. I've attached some photos. I wasn't sure which was A and B, vs C.

Attachments

·
Registered
773 Posts
A pillar is the front bar, b is middle, and c in the rear. On the other side of the A pillar tube in your first pic is a hole. You just need some tie wire or fishing tape to run the wires

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
A pillar is the front bar, b is middle, and c in the rear. On the other side of the A pillar tube in your first pic is a hole. You just need some tie wire or fishing tape to run the wires
That's how it's been on my other rzr's. However with this one its not there. See attached photo's. I know the "S" in Turbo S indicates structural changes.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
491 Posts
I ran mine up the inside of my B pillar. The cage bungs that I used did not have holes. If they did have holes they would have had to be huge for the size of my power wire to my amp plus the other wires. I bought very large heat shrink tubing and made one bundle out of the wires. It looks like one large wire running up the inside of the B pillar. All you see from the outside is the zip ties that hold the wire to the B pillar. Not hidden but pretty clean.

Attachments

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I ran mine up the inside of my B pillar. The cage bungs that I used did not have holes. If they did have holes they would have had to be huge for the size of my power wire to my amp plus the other wires. I bought very large heat shrink tubing and made one bundle out of the wires. It looks like one large wire running up the inside of the B pillar. All you see from the outside is the zip ties that hold the wire to the B pillar. Not hidden but pretty clean.
Beautiful build. All I want to run is a baja design led up front. I'm thinking two 16 gauge wires at most.

·
Premium Member
491 Posts
Thank you. You could definitely run those 16Ga. inside the tube if you had / added a hole. My power and ground wire are 4Ga. If you drill the cage you may want to add a grommet where the wires enter/exit so they don't chafe.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Now that's frustrating. It's not a big deal, but you would think polaris would make all the roll cages the same for the entire model year.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thank you. You could definitely run those 16Ga. inside the tube if you had / added a hole. My power and ground wire are 4Ga. If you drill the cage you may want to add a grommet where the wires enter/exit so they don't chafe.
I'm going to pull my roll cage and send it out for powder coating. At that time, I will add some holes for wires. Thanks for the advice.

·
Premium Member
491 Posts
That pic is of his A pillar. I have the same holes in my A pillar but I do not have any in the B pillar.

Here is a pic of where mine are in the A pillar. I used them for my vent line for my coolant and front diff.
You can also see the wire running up the inside of my B pillar.

Attachments

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
That pic is of his A pillar. I have the same holes in my A pillar but I do not have any in the B pillar.

Here is a pic of where mine are in the A pillar. I used them for my vent line for my coolant and front diff.
You can also see the wire running up the inside of my B pillar.
I wonder why some RZR have a pillar holes and others don't. Very strange.

·
Registered
773 Posts
I have a year old 2019 4 seater S and it has the a pillar holes. It also has a hole up on the top tube just before the b pillar as well

·
Registered
193 Posts
My '19 Turbo S 2 seat has the lower holes on the A piller and a two holes in the upper bar. One towards the front and one towards the rear.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
My '19 Turbo S 2 seat has the lower holes on the A piller and a two holes in the upper bar. One towards the front and one towards the rear.
Seems like Polaris may of missed something on mine LOL. I will reach out to there customer support and see if they will send me a new roll cage hahahaha

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I submitted a case with Polaris about the A-Pillars not having the access holes on the lower bungs. I will keep you all posted on there response.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts