Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

301 - 318 of 318 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
I just go off the phone with SORRA. They are telling me that you can pretty much run whatever UTV or SXS you want. Its pretty much and unlimited SXS class. If enough SXS's show up to divide into engine size classes, then there will be 2 classes.

Let's get as many entries as possible. It would be awesome to have a local SXS series for the people that can't afford to commute to the bigger series's.

·
Registered
13 Posts
OK I just got word that SXS's are a go at Wilseyville. That makes this a 5 race series for the SXS's with a champion crowned at the end of the series.

·
Registered
78 Posts
I can't sit here and read 21 pages to figure out info. to much A.D.D.
Can someone point me in the right direction to sign up.
If there's different classes I'd be interested in a pro class.
I need to start racing!

·
Registered
13 Posts
I need to start racing!
Sign up for ATV or UTV? This coming weekend is the 1st ATV race of the season, but UTV's are not for another month.

·
Registered
78 Posts
I need to start racing!
Sign up for ATV or UTV? This coming weekend is the 1st ATV race of the season, but UTV's are not for another month.
Want to start racing my rzr

·
Registered
7 Posts
Anyone know of another forum thread/website to look into SXS Racing? I am extremely interested in getting into something like this and any information would be appreciated. Looking for more of a trail racing club/event not short course door banging. LOL

Jason

·
Registered
31 Posts
Do all these races still happen in Northern California? Just bought a razor I live in Idaho but I used to live near Truckee. It sounds fun.

·
Registered
13 Posts
No, this race series closed a few years ago. There are some races at Prairie City in Sacramento though that you might want to look into. Look up NorCal SXS racing.

301 - 318 of 318 Posts