Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We had 2 state troopers killed in the line of duty last week. The are hosting a poker run for all that is intrested. Below are the details. If you are interested and need directions let me know. Thanks,

WALTON VOL FIRE DEPT will be holding a atv/dirt bike poker run in Walton, WV (rock Creek) on September 22. Registration @ 12:00
50% pay back for 1st 2nd &3rd the rest will donated to CPL BAILEY TROOPER WORKMAN and DEPUTY WESTFALL
ALL DONATIONS APPRECIATED!
YOU CAN CONTACT RONNIE PAXTON @ 304-410-6474 OR JIM WEEKLY @ 304-532-3326 OR ALLEN JETT @ 304-389-7564
The cost will be 10.00 per rider and their will be a hot dog sale after the ride.

·
Registered
513 Posts
Where is the ride... Also you can post local forums: ******* ridge riders and swvsxs..

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The ride is just outside the small town of Walton, WV. I lost my password for that forum and have tried to reset. Still no luck with it.

·
Registered
759 Posts
Date and time for the event? Also physical address of where ride starts. If people are not able to attend where can we donate....address or PayPal. Very sad to have this happen in our state. Or anywhere for that matter

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I will try to get the address to where it starts. As far as donations you can contact the individuals listed above. Thanks,

1 - 5 of 5 Posts