Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 126 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I couldnt find a WV check in thread if there is one link me to it in a post. if not now there is one :ride:

Ripley, WV area. Jackson CO

:popcorn:

·
adrenaline junkie
90 Posts
hi, i live in putnam county, but work in ripley. go'n to the 2012 mud-fest atv/utv poker run near mineral wells/elizabeth on sunday. you go'n up?

·
Wish i wasn't at work
1,306 Posts
Man, WV. In logan co, about 1 mile from the rockhouse trailhead on Hatfield McCoy trail system!!!!!

·
Registered
759 Posts
Heading to bergoo wv on wed of this week for a camping trip and to ride if anyone is interested let me know well pack up for home on Sunday, Looks like 10-11 of us so far.

·
Registered
53 Posts
hi, i live in putnam county, but work in ripley. go'n to the 2012 mud-fest atv/utv poker run near mineral wells/elizabeth on sunday. you go'n up?

mineral wells WV (wood county)

would like to be going to mud fest,it's just over the hill from my house ..but I got to work,

·
Registered
300 Posts
charleston, wv. ride around Sanderson and Ashland with wvsxsriders.com guys

[email protected] of my mobile units

·
Registered
53 Posts
How was Mud fest? Did many riders show up?

·
adrenaline junkie
90 Posts
i heard there was about 150+ riders. low turn out cause there was a gncc race this week-end also some other ride go'n on.
from what i seen i guess maybe 70-80% of the riders were in RZR's, the rest on quads and a few rhino's.
it was a good ride, big mud holes, technical rock climbs/trails. but very un-organized. people riding down trails the WRONG direction:cussing:, sections that had NO easy way around for younger riders, my wife refused to drive cause of how easy it was to get rolled over or swamped windshield deep. normally she loves driving. advertised as a 35 mile, we clocked 27miles. we pulled a $25 gift card chip at a check point, when we finished the ride they gave us two $5.00 gift cards for free food at the local fast food stops:sad: and a cheesy honda key chain:rm_thumbdown:

·
Registered
53 Posts
i heard there was about 150+ riders. low turn out cause there was a gncc race this week-end also some other ride go'n on.
from what i seen i guess maybe 70-80% of the riders were in RZR's, the rest on quads and a few rhino's.
it was a good ride, big mud holes, technical rock climbs/trails. but very un-organized. people riding down trails the WRONG direction:cussing:, sections that had NO easy way around for younger riders, my wife refused to drive cause of how easy it was to get rolled over or swamped windshield deep. normally she loves driving. advertised as a 35 mile, we clocked 27miles. we pulled a $25 gift card chip at a check point, when we finished the ride they gave us two $5.00 gift cards for free food at the local fast food stops:sad: and a cheesy honda key chain:rm_thumbdown:
I ride those trails all the time and knowing which mud holes to enter and which to not is a plus.Best thing about that area is you can get the best of both , easy riding or all out winch and drag trails.maybe next time it will be better organized? thanks for the info.

1 - 20 of 126 Posts