Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looking to buy, or at least info on where to get digtal or nice appearance looking temp and oil press guages to mount on dash, hust dont trust the stock system.
even in you dont have to sell, notify of where the best type and price are to get them:pint:

·
Registered
222 Posts
UYV INC sales everything you need to install gauges. I've got Equus 1.5" because there small enough to fit in the dash behind the steering wheel. I have used them in the past in my Jeep and had no problems. You have to use a Electric Water Temp instead of Mechanical. There is a air bleeding screw in the thermostat you can Tap out for the sending unit or install a inline adapter from UTV INC in the Radiator Hose right next where the hose comes out the thermostat. Just splice the hose and install the Adapter, you will loose some fluid but just top it off with Distilled Water or use Water Wetter, or Royal Purple Ice. This will keep the temps down some, you may get some Air in the lines and you have to keep running the RZR to get it out. Oil pressure is Mechanical and there is a bolt you can take out behind the pass. side (down at the bottom) seat that will take a sending unit. The only thing is the Plastic line that comes with the gauge isnt long enough if you buy your own gauges. UTV INC may have a longer oil line that will reach the dash, if not you have to use some adapter's to run X-tra line. There is a thread on here that shows where everything goes to and the pictures are great. I think its located under the Engine and Drivetrain section. I would give UTV a call and ask them about the gauges and what comes with them. They use Auto Meter brand which are great gauges. So good luck and maybe this helps.

Anthony

·
Registered
222 Posts
I posted a thread earlier and the pictures are located in the Electrical section. About installing gauges and sending units. So take a look and sorry for the other post, there in another section.

Anthony

1 - 6 of 6 Posts