Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
◄►STARS & STRIPES◄►
3,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like the title says, Im looking for a set of stock rzrs & or LT SHOCKS! If you have some you have laying around or want to part with let me know what you want $$. Please have stats though (about how many miles & what type of driving if used & condition) PM me or just reply.. I will close off this thread when I get a new set..
I have a +5 kit w/ adapter and can use the rzrs stocks or podium long travels, price depends on brand, condition, stage 1-4 ect.. Let me know, Ill be waiting....

·
Registered
5,413 Posts
i have a 5 day old 2011 rzr-s, 1.2 miles, orange madness. fox podium's with orange springs. interested? i am going to upgrade and won't be needing these. $1200 free shipping? 2 sets on ebay, one for 1225 plus shipping, another for 1400 free shipping.

·
◄►STARS & STRIPES◄►
3,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i have a 5 day old 2011 rzr-s, 1.2 miles, orange madness. fox podium's with orange springs. interested? i am going to upgrade and won't be needing these. $1200 free shipping? 2 sets on ebay, one for 1225 plus shipping, another for 1400 free shipping.
Soory Just Bought some last night, while the rest of the Forum was crashed out, From Jeff, (RZR Jeff)

Just got to get w/ steve @ makintrax, for some springs now.....Thanks though and good luck

My thread is Closed..

Anyone???

We need a sign that says something like "Got Em'" We already have a
sign!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts