Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

Like the title says, Im looking to buy a rzr in or within 5 hours of northeast la. Depending on the shape, accessories and hours, looking to spend 6,500-10,000. Message me on here or txt only 318-355-8752.:popcorn:

Thank you,
Justin

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looking for used, unless you know where I can get a new rzr s for 10,000.
I am located in Monroe, Louisiana.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Well i dont know where you can get a new one for that lol. I bought mine from Bayou ( the last place i checked) b/c i had always heard they were the highest and didn't deal. Well turns out they were the cheapest and cut corners on the other dealers in the area to beat their price. i bought a 2012 800 S LE for 13,5 and got a free top and install on the winch. If you do decide to buy new go see gary. I live in Hebert (i know dont hold it against me i married into it) always looking for new riding buddies.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I've been looking the last couple of weeks. There have been several in the Monroe area on Craigslist.org in the Monroe area, I found the one i'm buying in Shreveport craigslist. Louisianasportsman.com has a few but you may have to drive a little. Also eldoark.com classifieds usually have a few. And last there are a few swap sites for north louisiana on face book.There are a ton of them around here, you can find a nice used one for that price.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts