Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
help i broke my rzr i need a right upper rear control arm (a)arm and the long bottom nut and bolton bottom arm i hit a stump going about 4 mph and it snapped off the bottom long bolt and the top arm just twisted like a pretsel does anybody out there have a stock rzr one for sale im bummed that it broke so easy i had to get it out of the woods 10 miles back to the truck i used my rear winch to hold and bend the rear wheel back and crawled to the trailer 3 hrs it sucked but its home now i was on the worst trail yet all rock climbing and mud and it snapped im having problems with my comp.please try calling 781-656-2206 thanks scott

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
help i broke my rzr i need a right upper rear control arm (a)arm and the long bottom nut and bolton bottom arm i hit a stump going about 4 mph and it snapped off the bottom long bolt and the top arm just twisted like a pretsel does anybody out there have a stock rzr one for sale im bummed that it broke so easy i had to get it out of the woods 10 miles back to the truck i used my rear winch to hold and bend the rear wheel back and crawled to the trailer 3 hrs it sucked but its home now i was on the worst trail yet all rock climbing and mud and it snapped im having problems with my comp.please try calling 781-656-2206 thanks scott

I have what you need. $35 plus freight for both the upper and lower and the bolts.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts