Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have a remote (corded) winch control for the Polaris 3500 # winch. The switch went on mine, cable and plug are still good. Would consider putting a new switch in the one I have, are the switches in the handlebar mounted controls the same.

·
Vendor
4,175 Posts
Does Warn make that for Polaris? I put a Warn remote kit on a customers Polaris winch and the winch looks like Warn's stuff.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not sure if Warn still makes Polaris winches, it does not have a Warn sticker on it. Would change the whole control out, but we have two RZRs with the 3500 # winch, and I was trying to keep the controls the same.

·
Registered
4,105 Posts
Warn does make the winches for Polaris, look on ebay they have wired controls for sale on their quite often. I found my one there for $20

·
Registered
110 Posts
not sure if it will work but i have one listed for a viper in the pay it forward thread it is new 9 foot and it has the plug end also. i'm sure it could be wired in some how to your contactor

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bought a Polaris handlbar winch control and swapped the switch guts, like new now for $ 24 bucks, and didn't have to splice the wires. Thanks everyone for your help.

·
Registered
4,936 Posts
Bought a Polaris handlbar winch control and swapped the switch guts, like new now for $ 24 bucks, and didn't have to splice the wires. Thanks everyone for your help.
I believe there's a Polaris winch control shifter that you can purchase that gives you winch control right on the shifter. It works very well when plowing. It can be installed in-line with the remote. It's a great setup.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts