Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wtb the MPI ECU from you guys, but I will not send my OEM ECU. How much will cost me without the core and how long to I have to wait? Want it ASAP :popcorn:

Is going on a 09RZR S with 2 to 1 trinity Headers :)

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes, nice person to deal with. i order a new complete no core ECU. Already installed it two weeks ago :ride:

·
Make It Happen!
535 Posts
I ordered the HR4U ECU today... I'll post my impressions and performance review once I install it.
So what do you think of the HR4U ECU upgrade? What is the difference between the base upgrade and race upgrade?
Anyone feel free to comment.
Thanks!

·
Back in the Saddle
4,063 Posts
It was a definite noticeable difference...

When climbing olds hill in Glamis, I was going about 5mph faster at the top... about what most people with intake/pipe/fuel controller will do! I was actually just as fast or faster than other guys with mods...

On the flat ground, I've hit 72mph indicated speed... probably around 68mph true speed.

·
Make It Happen!
535 Posts
Maybe I will wait until I'm done with mods (if that day ever comes,lol) before ordering one. Thanks for the info.

·
Registered
482 Posts
Do they mod the ECU for the S also????????? And does it make much of a difference?

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I wtb the MPI ECU from you guys, but I will not send my OEM ECU. How much will cost me without the core and how long to I have to wait? Want it ASAP :popcorn:

Is going on a 09RZR S with 2 to 1 trinity Headers :)
Give us a call 661-587-7702
or order from our web Home Page
Yes, nice person to deal with. i order a new complete no core ECU. Already installed it two weeks ago :ride:
Thanks!

You guys send it to Puerto Rico few months ago, use it only once and took it out due to the MCX Turbo kit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't want to blow the engine :rm_thumbdown:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts