Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought I'd take a shot and see if anyone has these and doesn't need them for their machine. The Polaris LED headlight upgrade kit includes two short wire harnesses that go from the LED headlight to the stock lightbulb plug on the 2011 and newer models. This is the pieces I need.

On the 2010 and older models, you don't use these short harnesses, you instead use a longer / larger harness that replaces the stock lightbulb plugs. So, if you bought the LED headlight upgrade kit for a 2010 or older model, you would have these short harnesses left over as they come with the kit but are not used on your machine.

Figure 1 at this link shows the harnesses I am in need of:
https://www.polarisdealers.com/DealerExtranet/Files/Kits/KitInstructions/9923302r02-2878275.pdf

·
Banned
5,672 Posts
So if I am reading this right to upgrade to XP the jumpers are; (3" long jumper harness?) #241 1171 /#241 1172

look close at the XP OE connectors and note that they are different left and right, requiring left and right jumpers.

Note:
Reason I post is because I just shipped my XP lights and want to help out if needed. Nice guy bought them. It came up during our call. Wanting to be a good seller. Looks easy to source at your dealer right?

Attachments

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, you are correct those are the jumper harness part numbers I need to get the XP LEDs to plug into my 2011 std RZR. Just thought I'd see if anyone has them left over before I buy from the dealer. Does the XP use these same jumper harnesses or are they not needed on an XP?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts