Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Long story short I ordered the V brace with 30 inch light bar and paid for 3 day shipping. Never received my V brace beyond 20 days, SXSHQ refunded me my 3 day shipping cost of $170 plus the cost of the V Brace. Well I just received my V brace yesterday from ATR and there was NO invoice. So I dont know who to thank ATR or SXSHQ so I will thank you both. This has been an awesome day.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
lol, no problem Andy! With all the projects going on, it took us much longer than normal to get these back on the shelf. It was the least we could do. Have fun!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
I ordered (2) V Braces on December 16th and ATR will not return my messages or pick up the phone when I call. Can anyone help?

·
Registered
504 Posts
I ordered (2) V Braces on December 16th and ATR will not return my messages or pick up the phone when I call. Can anyone help?
We have notes of you calling and that we've spoken to you on multiple occasions on this order and have explained that they are on back order. You did not want refund and wished to wait. We have 3 lines and are open 8-6 mon-fri 903-581-0015 / 903-581-0008. If you would like a refund I can run that through now.

Jeremy

1 - 6 of 6 Posts