Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
876 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We all know how sporty our rzr's are. Just for fun let's see pics of rzr's working. I use mine to hunt with and this time of year it hauls firewood in my Agrifab trailer. My woods are too muddy to get a pickup truck in there but the rzr and trailer work good. It just takes more trips to fill the woodshed.

·
Registered
23 Posts
How did you attach the AgriFab to the trailer hitch of your RZR 800?

Please post pictures if possible.

Thank you.
Regards,
FRIZ

·
Registered
116 Posts
I just purchased a trailer to haul firewood (or whatever). I put the 2" ball coupler on it so I can pull it with the rzr or my quad. I can't wait to try it out...

·
Banned
397 Posts
Poor Rzr being made to work, like a mule,or rhino. Take that poor abused Rzr take her out and run the shit out of her. She will love you for it. Just kidding :)

·
Registered
876 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
How did you attach the AgriFab to the trailer hitch of your RZR 800?

Please post pictures if possible.

Thank you.
Regards,
FRIZ
I bolted an EMP 2" receiver on it. I used to pull this trailer with my quad and had the tongue modified so it wasn't pointing to the sky when I hooked it up.

·
Registered
876 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Poor Rzr being made to work, like a mule,or rhino. Take that poor abused Rzr take her out and run the shit out of her. She will love you for it. Just kidding :)
Just trying to show that the rzr can do anything, not just be the best sport side by side out there. She can work too! I agree, she needs the shit run out of her!:ride: If she's lucky I'll take her out for a spin without the loaded trailer.

·
Registered
442 Posts
Ridgerunner I see you're registered with the DCNR? What trail systems have you ridden on?

·
Registered
876 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ridgerunner I see you're registered with the DCNR? What trail systems have you ridden on?
I mostly ride private areas. I've only ridden once on Denton Hill in Potter County near Coudersport. All I can say about that trail is BORING!! No charactor at all just a wide dirt road with 2ft high water bars ever couple hundred yards. Private trails, at least around here, tend to be more challenging and enjoyable. You have to be legally registered in PA if U want to ride anywhere other than your own property.

·
Registered
23 Posts
[/quote]I bolted an EMP 2" receiver on it. I used to pull this trailer with my quad and had the tongue modified so it wasn't pointing to the sky when I hooked it up.[/QUOTE]

Thank you.
Regards,
FRIZ

·
Registered
23 Posts
I do alot of work at my property with mine. Planted 60 Oak trees and had room to haul all my tools and no trips back to truck. We do alot of 1/3-2ac "food plots" for wildlife habitat improvement/hunting and my machine does a great job for me.

Attachments

1 - 15 of 15 Posts