Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok a newbe here with a question. I purchased an 08 800 Rzr last Fri. I downloaded a owners manual because I haven't picked up the manual and door nets and other stuff from original owner yet. I have a "work light" switch on the dash and what looks like work lights or reverse lights in with the tail lights, but nothing happens when the switch is on. Is that what this switch is for? Are those work lights or something else? Thanks.....

·
Trail Junky
348 Posts
Yes, the switch is for the worklights in the tail light housing. Do you have tail lights working? There is a wiring connector for the tail lights above the air filter housing, under the bed, that gets disconnected when the bed is removed.

Brian

·
Banned
904 Posts
That is definately the switch for them. Like Dusty said, check your tail lights and brake lights to see if you are getting power. Was the key on when you hit the switch? If you do and it was, check the bulb. If it is fine, test to see if you are getting power to the socket, if not, check wiring.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes I have tail and brake lights and tried it with the key on and off but nothing happens. Thats why I wasn't sure where they were. Time to start checking the bulbs and wiring now. Thanks for replies.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well who would of guessed it. Both bulbs burnt out! Replaced bulbs and good as new. Thanks again.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts