1,782 Posts
That track is going to be awesome!!
Do you start at the MX line?
Or REM?
Prolly the big track if I was going to guess

·
Loose Nut at the Wheel
25 Posts
START at the big MX work our way over to the other side and back around. It was a Fast track last year a lot of WFO...

Ohh ya im in...

·
Registered
402 Posts
WORCS hasnt posted results from yesterdays race.. Howd it go guys? How was the course?..

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
Great track .... when ran all three tracks .... MX ...vintage MX .... Lucas oil ... it was a blast!!

·
Registered
402 Posts
Wow, sounds like a blast. sorry I missed it. How you and Kyle finish?

UTV count?

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
Karter44 got the hole shot .... was first till the Lucas Oil track. I was fourth of the line and kyle was behind me. 6 in are class ...14 total I think. I took first on the Lucas track .... and had a 60 second lead on second after that. Kyle lost a front left hub nut on lap 2 ... wheel went flying ... Karter44 has it on video.

I got 1st in the class ....2nd over all .... karter44 got 3rd and didnt break anything!! Kyle got DNF

·
Registered
80 Posts
Holy crap that track was friggin awesome! Those were probably the most fun 2 laps I've done all year! Sucks my hub/wheel came off, but I also had no brakes once we started the 2nd lap. So, that didn't help much! ahahahah :scared2:

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Good thing that did not happen when you were jumping. With no brakes atleast we werent coming down those hills.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts