Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
1,575 Posts
I have been using the dust mask for almost six years now and really like them. I use them mostly in the desert In Arizona only thing I can say that is a con is they are warm in the summer . I have purchased their cab cooling kit and also happy with it , good people to deal with .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

· Registered
175 Posts
I ordered the cab cooler kit and it really works as advertised. It gets a little warm down here in south Texas and I had already tried wrapping the coolant pipes, covering the center console with reflective heat tape and a couple of other things, but nothing really worked. Put in the Wolfsnout kit and it actually made a huge difference in getting rid of the in cab heat.

Really nice people to deal with too, they hand package all the kits so when I received mine I realized they had left a piece out so when I called him up he apologized profusely and got the piece on the way then took the time to explained in detail how everything went together since they had recently changed a couple of things.

I actually just ordered 2 of the dust masks a few minutes ago because of all the good reviews and my own experience.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.