Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
As we all do, I was looking for a "better" alternative to the RZR Mask so...

I picked up both a Wolfsnout Race Pro Series and a Wolfsnout All Sport. I've gotta say; These things have revolutionized my "dusty day" riding experience. Until late last night it hasnt rained here in GA in 2 weeks and it has been 90 degrees plus for a month and dry as a bone. Yesterday as soon as I received my Woulfsnouts I took the RZR out for about a 20mile dusty go around. Both types of Wolfsnout work amazing. No nose pinching as with the other brands and its crazy how I forgot I had it on. Had my son with me and we could speak to each other with them on and it was as clear as a bell. Very, Very nice product and the best choice I've seen in regard to Moto,ATV,UTV dust masks in my 35 years of riding.

BTW- Quality is top notch and if washed and cared for I dont see why these Wolfsnouts wouldnt last for years.

·
Registered
999 Posts
I though I heard that these were designed to wear with a helmet.
Were you wearing a helmet or is a helmet not needed for a good fit and function?

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
CraigTard, I noticed you posted this same post in the other thread "Razr mask" and two minutes later you started a new thread with the same post???
Do you work for Wolfsnout ?
Nope...I have no affiliation with Wolfsnout but I do have jacked up sinus/ breathing issues. I first posted under the RZR Mask thread.....which I gave RZR mask a great review but since received my Wolfsnout and IMO is a much better alternative to the RZR Mask. I then noticed Wolfsnout is a forum vender....so I posted in his section.

·
Vendor
3,311 Posts
As we all do, I was looking for a "better" alternative to the RZR Mask so...

I picked up both a Wolfsnout Race Pro Series and a Wolfsnout All Sport. I've gotta say; These things have revolutionized my "dusty day" riding experience. Until late last night it hasnt rained here in GA in 2 weeks and it has been 90 degrees plus for a month and dry as a bone. Yesterday as soon as I received my Woulfsnouts I took the RZR out for about a 20mile dusty go around. Both types of Wolfsnout work amazing. No nose pinching as with the other brands and its crazy how I forgot I had it on. Had my son with me and we could speak to each other with them on and it was as clear as a bell. Very, Very nice product and the best choice I've seen in regard to Moto,ATV,UTV dust masks in my 35 years of riding.

BTW- Quality is top notch and if washed and cared for I dont see why these Wolfsnouts wouldnt last for years.
Thank you for your purchase and for the great customer review!
One of our patent pending features, the under nose design was done to eliminate nose pinch and goggle sealing issues. Actually nothing about it's design was copied from any other product. We started from scratch and created a product specifically for atv, utv,and motocross, off road enthusiasts. That's why our dust mask stands apart from the Chinese imports.
for rider breathing dust filtration.
If anyone has any questions as to why our mask is the best choice, please ask.

·
Vendor
3,311 Posts

·
Vendor
3,311 Posts
Wolfsnout Racing is proud to announce we have just received our notice of allowance from the US. Patent And Trade Mark Office. This means that out of literally thousands of dust mask patents and designs in the history of the USA the US patent and trade mark office has determined that our product is totally unique to any other and grants us the soul right to produce and sell this great one of a kind product.
If you or anyone you know has been through this process we would love to here about it.
Born in the USA. Made in the USA

·
◄►STARS & STRIPES◄►
3,832 Posts
Well Wolf...

Might I suggest you work on pitching to the military.... At first when Camel backs came out the Army HATED them things, always telling us not to "wear" them, but could carry them. By time the Wars started the Army was buying them in droves & it's a necessity. Now.. Take your rear end through just one sand storm and/or sit on a gun turrets for all of 2 minutes & see how much this might be of use....

Pitch it, they'll "field it" (test) if Soldiers like..... =Contract :)

Just sayin' camel back came out mid 90's for cycling right? Not until after 02' did it get authorized main stream.... Have a blast!

·
Vendor
3,311 Posts
Well Wolf...

Might I suggest you work on pitching to the military.... At first when Camel backs came out the Army HATED them things, always telling us not to "wear" them, but could carry them. By time the Wars started the Army was buying them in droves & it's a necessity. Now.. Take your rear end through just one sand storm and/or sit on a gun turrets for all of 2 minutes & see how much this might be of use....

Just sayin' camel back came out mid 90's for cycling right? Not until after 02' did it get authorized main stream.... Have a blast!
Need a job?? :rofl3:
Actually we would love to see our service men and women use our product.
I am sure they could use it. We are talking with a large company, about joint venture, with our product, and they currently have military contracts.
Who knows where that may lead. :angel:

I noticed in another thread, that you mentioned you had been wounded, and you said you were going on your 5th knee surgery. I was just wondering if you are a Wounded Warrior?
By the way, your avatar is really cool..

·
◄►STARS & STRIPES◄►
3,832 Posts
Well Wolf...

I am sure they could use it. We are talking with a large company, about joint venture, with our product, and they currently have military contracts.

I noticed in another thread, that you mentioned you had been wounded, and you said you were going on your 5th knee surgery. I was just wondering if you are a Wounded Warrior?

Yeah, I was out on mission late o4' just a few clicks west of Al Fallujah in a town called Al Habaniyah... We were prepping for invasion going after high priority targets fleeing Al Fallujah, long story very short! I lost 12 of my Iraqi special Forces, I was blown to hell & back, woke up in an Iraqi "Hospital" (clinic).. Double phnemothorax, broken neck, 4 ribs broke off my spine, knee wiggling all over, brain rattled to say the least & the list goes on....

It was a great deployment.. Got to do things most dream of.. No General Order #1, no "Regular Army", just working with locals, contractors & a few others... There are always the bads though that come with the goods, couldn't stay in, not after 23 surgeries trying to put humpty dumpy back together.... #24 coming up fast (removing broken metal stimulator pieces from my spinal cord) & the knee replacement is #25..... Thing is.... I still wouldn't change a thing, we saved a lot of lives & met some amazing people!

·
Vendor
3,311 Posts
Well Wolf...

Yeah, I was out on mission late o4' just a few clicks west of Al Fallujah in a town called Al Habaniyah... We were prepping for invasion going after high priority targets fleeing Al Fallujah, long story very short! I lost 12 of my Iraqi special Forces, I was blown to hell & back, woke up in an Iraqi "Hospital" (clinic).. Double phnemothorax, broken neck, 4 ribs broke off my spine, knee wiggling all over, brain rattled to say the least & the list goes on....

It was a great deployment.. Got to do things most dream of.. No General Order #1, no "Regular Army", just working with locals, contractors & a few others... There are always the bads though that come with the goods, couldn't stay in, not after 23 surgeries trying to put humpty dumpy back together.... #24 coming up fast (removing broken metal stimulator pieces from my spinal cord) & the knee replacement is #25..... Thing is.... I still wouldn't change a thing, we saved a lot of lives & met some amazing people!
Wow! I had no idea. I really don't know what to say. Damn. I sure hope they get you patched up soon. I salute you and thank you for your sacrifice.
People in every day life tend to forget why we have the opportunities that we do. It's a pleasure to know you.:angel:
Tim

·
◄►STARS & STRIPES◄►
3,832 Posts
:):):):) Miss serving, though being in-touch with my buddies things are changing so much within the Military... Seems weird on the outside...

Cheers!

1 - 20 of 68 Posts