Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 20 of 111 Posts

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone down to go riding Saturday 10/6 at the cheese country trails in Monroe, Wisconsin? Gonna be chilly but I wanna ride before I leave for Mexico next Wednesday lol

·
Registered
13 Posts
Picking up my New 570 LE tonight. I definately wil be there Saturday. Look out Definately gonna have some fun.

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Picking up my New 570 LE tonight. I definately wil be there Saturday. Look out Definately gonna have some fun.
Ugh I wish I could go but now I can't because John Deere called in a big push rod order so I have to work tomorrow:/ next time. I guess I'll ride when I get back from Mexico

·
Registered
488 Posts
Congrats where are you located?

Matt we are heading up to SIlver lake the 27-29 if you want to come up for a day or 2. Let me know and i can send you the hotel info. Same goes for anyone else that may want to join us.

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Congrats where are you located?

Matt we are heading up to SIlver lake the 27-29 if you want to come up for a day or 2. Let me know and i can send you the hotel info. Same goes for anyone else that may want to join us.
Ya I might be down. That sounds fun

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Anyone down to do some riding next weekend? Looks like its gonna be sunny most of the weekend.

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
let me know what you guys are doing.
Badlands Saturday, Doug's gonna let me know what time their going to get there so I know what time I'd have to leave since its an hour ahead there, it just sucks that its a 3 hour drive or so for us tommy lol. But I wanna ride so but I'm ire Doug will either post in here what time to be there or he'll call me about time and ill let ya know.

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
He said their going to get there at 9 (10am their time), I'm just debating on that 3 and a half hour drive at 5 am lol, heard its a really boring ass drive Map Electronics Line Text Technology

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I might be heading out to cheese country trails tomorrow 10/21 and parking in Monroe, wi. I'll be there probably at 10am so if anyone is down to ride then meet me up there!

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Doug and I were thinking about meeting up this weekend to ride at the cliffs, would anyone be interested in riding with us if we do go?

·
Registered
214 Posts
I think i'll be able to make it saturday, im going to wisconsin the following weekend. I have been itching to get out and ride the cliffs, but I didnt want to go by myself. All my buddies who had rzr's sold them.

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
looks like a change in plans.
Some things came up and it is supposed to be raining.
We will not be going Saturday.

Doug

1 - 20 of 111 Posts