Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
254 Posts
I'm going b there Thursday night to Sunday

·
Registered
599 Posts
I will be there Thurs nite late and stay til Sunday. If anyone needs any stock seats let me know and i will bring with me. $150 bucks get them gone!

·
Registered
965 Posts
As usual I will be helping with the difficult guided ride on Friday. It will be somewhere around 65+ miles and go to the north side and back. Not sure if we will do exactly what we did this past spring but it will probably be close. You shouldn't need extra gas but I would make sure it is topped off before we leave.

·
zrz
49 Posts
Just got back from Windrock yesterday , had a great time . Sunday we rode about 83 miles, Monday about 45 (rained all day) and Tuesday rode about 70 . We saw a big I mean BIG ELK on trail 54 after leaving the flats .

·
Registered
131 Posts
We are headed up this Saturday. First trip there, and didn't want to deal with jamboree crowds.
check under local rides on this forum. there will be some guys from georgia heading p.and there will also be a woods buggy hill climbing in the events area. 10 bucks to watch.

·
Moab Rocks-Glamis Screams
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
There a few trial heads that are rough and hard to climb thus the going can be slow but there is always a side trail get around the bottle necks if any. So to be jamed up I would say no

·
Registered
889 Posts
We saw a big I mean BIG ELK on trail 54 after leaving the flats .
Did you tackle the "Devil's Elbow" on T54 and what did you think or did you take another route and bypass it. I've traveled it up and down kind of hairy if you ask me gets up the ole pucker power. :scared2::yikes::yikes::hat1:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts