Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
The end of trail 39 is a long climb named Cadillac Hill. Sonny and I were first up and ended up doing the whole trail without winching. We have been on it several times but this was the first time we have not pulled a cable the whole trail.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
It was the rest of the groups turn at Cadillac Hill. You can really get a feel for how slick it was in this video. It was a little chaotic with everyone trying to get up it. Chris and Joey both had a couple of setbacks as you will see. Everyone made it to the top and other than Chris's issue, it was a perfect day of riding and probably one of my favorite days from start to finish ever.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
We had a small group on day 4.It was Me, Charity, Sonny, Joey, Brad and Ashley. We started the day off by heading to the flats and then down to Scotty's for lunch. After lunch we headed up to the Sand Mines. Pea Gravel Hill has given us trouble in the past but it was dry so it made a huge difference getting up it this day. It was a gorgeous day for riding.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
I think after this trip we finally broke the Sand Mines jinx. The previous 4 times we had been up there someone's RZR had something totally unexpected break either at the Sand Mines or on the way to the Sand Mines. This trip went smooth and we made it up Widow Maker with no issues. It was a perfect day for riding.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
We couldn't go up to the Sand Mines without checking out Dragons Back. We went down it and turned around and headed back up it. It was a long drive back to Windrock campground so we started heading home. It was a great day of riding.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
It was the last day of an amazing trip. It was just my wife and I and it was her first "real" ride in her new machine. We covered about 60 miles and did trails 4, 13, 12, 14, 30, 28, 16 and 2. It was another great day of riding and she did great.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts