Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What an amazing trip! This was our "big" trip we take each year where we stay all week long. We had a blast, did some great trails and got a lot of footage. Stay tuned for that. We kicked things off where we left off on the last trip, trail 22. Traction was a little different this time around.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Chris was leading and had a good route planned out for day 1. We were doing mostly easy trails on the western side of the park. We went down trail 81 and then made our way over to Slick Rock. We always have a good time playing around there. It was nice to get int he shade and away from the dust for a little while.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Things started to really get fun and entertaining when we got to the ruts on 36. Chris was leading day 1 and was the first to get through them. He found himself in a familiar situation. Joey did not want to be outdone when it was his turn. lol

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We finished out day 1 by heading down 22 (again) on our way back to the campground. We messed around in a couple of mud holes and the hill climbs and made our way back. It was a good first day of the trip. The girls were planning on a ride once we got back. Stay tuned for that.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The girls decided to venture out on their own for a evening ride. I am not going to lie, I was a little worried while they were out there but they ended up doing great. And for the record, I was NOT tracking them. lol

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The event was a lot of fun. It was great meeting a lot of you guys and hope we can do it again next year. We started things off by heading up to the G9 overlook and split up into 2 different groups from there. Stay tuned for those videos next. It was another amazing Windrock Day!

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
We split into 2 groups for the group rides. We had most of the machines in the trail 12 group. It was a good trail to do because of all of the dust that week. I will have video of the other group's ride in part 4.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
We continued down trail 12 and the took a right on trail 9. The group ride was a lot of fun and turned out great. We only had a couple of machines issues but nothing major. Thanks for everyone coming out and riding with us. It was nice meeting you guys and we look forward to doing it again sometime.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The other group went down trail 4 and headed over to Slick Rock. They had 9 machines overall and looked like they had a good time. Charity was the only one in the group recording. The event and group rides were a lot of fun. We appreciate everyone coming out and hope you had a good time.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Day 3 ended up being the best of the trip and one of the better top to bottom days we have done. We had several double black diamond trails planned for the day and it ended up being a really good time. We got things started by heading to trail 21. It had been a while since we have done 21 and it looked a little different than the last time we were there.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Trail 21 was a handful. We had done it before but the middle section was a lot different this time around. We eventually got through it and finished up the trail. The rock stairs at the end are the best part. Stay tuned for that.

·
WV RZR Rider
35 Posts
Going to Windrock Aug 1 and can't wait! First time going looks like its going to be a good time, thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Day 3 was by far my favorite day of the trip. We took a break after doing 21 and 38 and headed to Brushy Mountain prison for lunch and then headed to my favorite trail at Windrock. We have had some GREAT times on 39. This day was no different!

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
This is a long video but a good one. We got to the best part of trail 39. This section is probably the worst part of the trail. Things were starting to get really fun! More memories made at good old trail 39!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts