Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
May hit the dunes for a day mid week. Long shot that anyone has the time off or the weather will be ok? But I'm heading down after some more repairs and will hit the dunes in Oregon if anyone is free your welcome to join in.
Kevin.

Sent from my rzr using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,414 Posts
i would love to show you what an 800 can do! i will do my best.

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If it turns out to be a boost control line I should be there for the weekend. If not then I can't say. But I'm hoping. Kandt has run out of injectors and the supplier is back ordered so I'm out of luck if it turns into that. I can still ride just no speed then. I'll just know more by Friday oct 5. Hope to see you on the weekend.

Kevin

·
Premium Member
1,086 Posts
Kevin, I hope it turns out to be something simple! You've had a rough few months already.
Sorry I missed you at St Anthony, by the time I got out there on Saturday you were already gone.

·
Registered
90 Posts
well we ended up changing our plans and now were going to coos bay, if you decide to come down there and you can come down early we will be at the myrtlewood factory friday thru sunday.

·
Registered
5,414 Posts
matt, sorry i cant make it. kevin, my neighbor found out what was wrong with his. his rubber intake boot was cracked, going lean under boost. not sure your issue is similar, but worth looking at.

·
Registered
90 Posts
its all good my dad said he talked to you, we should plan a good trip for april sometime! good luck with the fix kevin!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts