Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
6,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are going to be in Winchester Bay this weekend Aug. 27, 28 & 29 for the Cool Coastal Nights car show and whatever else they have going on. rzrrick and his wife will be there too, they are coming down from Washington to spend a few days. We plan on riding while we are there too. The weather should be good, and should be a real good time, come on out and ride with us!

·
Registered
6,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wish I could go!!! Tell me how you do on that hill.
I can tell you now! I rode yesterday. 6060 rpm & 43 mph wheel speed in 4wd......2wd was 35-38 mph...didn't watch rpm, but it flew right up the hill! I left early due to an oil leak, but got that fixed today, just a hard, shrunken O-ring in the dip stick tube where it enters the crank case.

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
I can tell you now! I rode yesterday. 6060 rpm & 43 mph wheel speed in 4wd......2wd was 35-38 mph...didn't watch rpm, but it flew right up the hill! I left early due to an oil leak, but got that fixed today, just a hard, shrunken O-ring in the dip stick tube where it enters the crank case.

Jeff, try some Magnums and KY for that, yhats what I do.:rofl3:

·
Registered
6,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
We'll be taking care of the Newport festivities Sat & Sun while your in WB....Lance
Are you gonna race? I did the last two years, but I'm not gonna miss out on a ride with great friends!

Jeff, try some Magnums and KY for that, yhats what I do.:rofl3:
I will remember that trick!...:rofl3:

·
Registered
509 Posts
That is a cordless saw.

·
Registered
15,386 Posts
I told Jeff that he has been going up banshee hill so much this weekend that he will need to do an oil change tomorrow.... LOL

1 - 20 of 59 Posts