Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The used 570, I recently purchased, has a 2" receiver welded to the front of the machine (please see attached picture for reference). Do they make a winch setup that can insert into this location? Or am I better off removing the 2" receiver and installing the winch in the typical location? I am looking to install a plow mount and will need a winch either way.

Thoughts?
d1

Attachments

·
Registered
792 Posts
Find the plow you want to run and then decide how to proceed with the winch. Polaris used to make lock and ride plow mounts but not sure if there is still any around. I have part numbers if your interested.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Find the plow you want to run and then decide how to proceed with the winch. Polaris used to make lock and ride plow mounts but not sure if there is still any around. I have part numbers if your interested.
Thanks, I would be interested in the part numbers, if you have them handy.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Glacier 2 mount 2878822

Frame mount 2878824
Thank you. It does not look like the Glacier II mount that I have on my Sportsman 500 will work with this frame mount. I think maybe the Lock and Ride mounting tabs are wider for the RZR vs. the Sportsman.

·
Registered
293 Posts
A hitch mount winch would be nice - rigged so it can be mounted in the rear also. If you have to be pulled backward a front facing permanent mount is useless.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts