Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
so did some one win these nerf bars or what it seems to me this is how most giveaways are just wondering ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

·
Registered
199 Posts
Got some bad news for you guys....
I got a call from Precision that I won the nerf bars!
Sorry, don't mean to sound rude, just couldn't find a way to announce it.
I'm super stoked! Nerf bars were on my list. Pictures look sweet. Precision looks to make some pretty nice stuff!

Thank you, Precision!
I'd forgotten all about it, 'cuz I never win anything... Gonna go all out and buy a Lottery ticket too! ?

Thanks again, guys.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Got some bad news for you guys....
I got a call from Precision that I won the nerf bars!
Sorry, don't mean to sound rude, just couldn't find a way to announce it.
I'm super stoked! Nerf bars were on my list. Pictures look sweet. Precision looks to make some pretty nice stuff!

Thank you, Precision!
I'd forgotten all about it, 'cuz I never win anything... Gonna go all out and buy a Lottery ticket too! ��

Thanks again, guys.
that's good news. Im glad some body one them they said they were going to post winner and never did just did not want it to be a waist of time for entering with no one winning great news :cool:

·
Registered
199 Posts
Here's a picture of them installed;

Thanks! Precision!

Nerf Bars were easy to install on my own, and are solid on the Rzr and well built.
Great protection and gives my kids some leverage when climbing in.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.