Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking at mounting 30 x 10 x 14 BH tires all around. I like some aftermarket wheels but rocks around here EAT them...... thinking I COULD USE STOCK REAR WHEELS all the way around?

·
Addicted
3,652 Posts
If you still have your stock wheels, swap the front and back and take it for a test drive to check for clearance. That will give your best answer.

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Looking at mounting 30 x 10 x 14 BH tires all around. I like some aftermarket wheels but rocks around here EAT them...... thinking I COULD USE STOCK REAR WHEELS all the way around?
Your stock wheels were 14"?
Obviousley I was not thinking......Thnx for the heads up. I really like the rims and price you quoted me just worried about rocks tearing them up.

·
Premium Member
91 Posts
Your stock wheels were 14"?
Obviousley I was not thinking......Thnx for the heads up. I really like the rims and price you quoted me just worried about rocks tearing them up.
I understand. Our wheels will take a beating....they have a double reinforced rim edge that makes them nearly indestructible. They have a 1000 lb load rating which is 300 lbs more than other aftermarket wheels. The center caps are polished cast aluminum...not plastic. You won't be breaking it or losing it. The wheels are beautiful, but they are also extremely durable. If you find a way to tear them up, just send them back and we will replace them for free!

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That sounds Great on the warranty. With that in mind I should be buying parts in about 2 weeks. I'll be giving you a call then Nathan. Thnx:ride::ride::ride:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts