Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been trying to find pics and instructions and it seems they might work on my cage but want to verify, so pics are below for those who have installed these as a little unclear where they mount in the rear and if any small change in mounting point will cause issues. My plastics are stock but my cage does wrap around to rear so no way any of its mounting points can be manipulated to accomadate brackets under them or similar. I would want full hinged doors. Leaning towards the UTV Inc., ATR, or Pro Armor.

Reason I am considering this is my current half doors are too snug so also need the doors to add some width towards the rear/seat back. The only way my passenger seat fully locks down is if I push it ALL the way forward. This is primarily because we had to move the monting hardware over two inches on passenger side to get the engine to fit as upgraded to Twisted Stitch seats to visually hide the engine better.

Here is what I have:

My passenger seat hardware was moved over two inches. Drivers was not.

Seat is wedged up against my current half door mounting bar. I would cut the bar out at the bungs. You can see they do not stick out much now so doors with some extra width to them are needed.

Further proof of the seat wedged against the door. Again this is with the seat ALL the way forward so would get even tighter when moving back and does not fully latch when doing this. Can again see my doors do not stick out so I think 1 to 2in more room would do the trick.

Front bung. From the pics I have seen I think the hardware usually mounts to the bolts and dont think I should have an issue here.

Another angle on front bung.

Rear mount. Not sure if this is exactly like stock or not.

Rear from another angle.

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Went with the Dragon Fire doors and really like them. Bit of a run around on them delivering them to me but fianlly received them and I have had them for a couple trips nows. It seems most aftermarket doors should work just fine with other cages. They installed just fine. Did have to do a bit of adjusting on the latches but that is probably to be expected. Really like the low style door as perfect for an arm rest. I will admit one thing to consider is your legs might get beat up a bit with a full door ... mine do but I also have to work a clutch. I now have plenty of room in my modified RZR for the passenger seat that is shifted over further.

Passenger side which is shifted over two inches:

Drivers side that is in original stock location:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts