Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Follow me! I dare u!
783 Posts
1-888-704-5290
Available 8:00 a.m. - 5 p.m. CT Monday-Friday.

Call that number.. When you find out, let us all know also. :)

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Guys I'm new to forum so I'm guessing that this has been discussed on here more than once. I'm surprised I didn't get, call 1800-eat-shit and let us know. :rofl3: Seriously I'm so ready to pull trigger on the rzr 4 and I just know I will read where Polaris introduces the NEW 1000 for 2012.

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
If they do release a bigger motor, it's a year away. That's a year wasted that you could be riding around having fun in a RZR4. Go get one.

·
Registered
192 Posts
my bud works at polaris and he said they have a compleatly new chassis rzr with a better motor that they have been playing with for a while. it could come out around 2013 some time if the economy turns around. or it will be sitting on the back burner for a while.. thats what he told me... but he couldn't go into any details

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Bingo. People really shouldn't spend their lives waiting for the next thing. It is too short.
I have been telling myself that, though sometimes its nice to talk to other people who have the same interests, instead of banging my head against the wall trying to figure it all out.
I wanted the std rzr to ride northern Michigan trails, but my wife countered and said if your going the family is to. I'm calling now and getting the machine!! :ride:

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
Bingo. People really shouldn't spend their lives waiting for the next thing. It is too short.
I have been telling myself that, though sometimes its nice to talk to other people who have the same interests, instead of banging my head against the wall trying to figure it all out.
I wanted the std rzr to ride northern Michigan trails, but my wife countered and said if your going the family is to. I'm calling now and getting the machine!! :ride:
I bought mine in February when the RZR 4 first came out.

Not only had I never been in, around or touched a RZR...I had no idea how it handled or how fast it went, didn't know anybody with one or had ridden one or even knew about this site.

Only thing I knew was that I didn't want a Rhino! :rofl3:

I'll swear to that on a stack of bibles.

I don't regret my purchase one bit and I've had a blast - everyone who has been it has had a blast.....so many great memories have been made since we got the RZR! :ride:

·
Registered
29 Posts
my bud works at polaris and he said they have a compleatly new chassis rzr with a better motor that they have been playing with for a while. it could come out around 2013 some time if the economy turns around. or it will be sitting on the back burner for a while.. thats what he told me... but he couldn't go into any details
God,,,,if I only had a dollar every time I heard that storyI"d be a millionaire.

·
BatRazor
1,323 Posts
This is why one shouldn't wait for the new model.
It could be years and years before a new and improved
one comes out. Life is to short. Buy a RZR now and enjoy.
You'll never regret it, you'll just wonder why you waited
so long.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Besides, unless you are a duner, what does 1000ccs get you? Where I ride, in the north east on mountain trails and logging/coal roads, you can't even get the 800cc up to full speed most of the time. Seriously, I don't understand why they would even waste time on a great machine to fit a 1000cc in it. I don't see the market for it. But I could be wrong.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Oh, and my sisters boyfriends brother knows a guy that is friends with a dude at polaris. He says something new is coming out someday. :D

·
Registered
5,686 Posts
I'm a palm reader and I read one Polaris employee's palm and it stated very clearly that Polaris is bringing out the 951CC mid next year.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Well I did it just dropped off a down payment for 2011 rzr 4. They have a black one on show room floor, I'm hoping the black and blue one comes in to see if i like it better.
:pepper1:

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
I saw the black/red one parked out in front of a local dealer the other day.....nice, very nice. I may just paint my new cage with doors and roof along those lines.:)

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
I wish they had the black and red when I bought mine. I don't mind the blue, but it would have been nice to have a choice.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts