Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
many years ago in the winter when the ice was right we would run the dirt bikes down the mohawk river.it was cold and we had to put bigger jets in our 125 two stroke yamahas to smooth them out . iam 60 now and due to arthritis i just traded my quad in for a new 2012 rzr 570 2 weeks ago.mine is popping on deceleration.more so in low gear.just joined this forum and i see its a big problem along with the high heat .they are related. gimmee the old days and just turn the mixture screw a little or re jet it. simple.easy.cheap. i am in upstate new york at about 200 ft above sea level.i remember, i think [my minds crapping out also] in the old days...if they run lean they run hot & they die early. hope to have it squared away by winter .looks like heat shields,:redrzr: mufflers, computer chips and exhaust wraps are todays "fixes".i really dont want to spend another grand after just spending ten grand just to get it right.....come on all you young whippersnappers out there on the cutting edge of tehcnology . we need to come up with a fix for these problems for a hundred bucks

·
Registered
75 Posts
Kinda waiting find out myself when winter hits. Plus see if 4 WD doesn't fall apart since warranty is out and dealer said keep eye on it. Agreed spent the cash on machine .polaris should stand behind there product and fix it. Like to sell those A holes a gun that maybe goes off 1 or 2 times with a 10round clip and throw them in a room of pisst off grizzly bears. Bet they would be complaining to my customer service if they made it out alive.

·
Registered
258 Posts
NGK CR9E1X for around $12.

I have heard a lot of bag things about the stock plug and wasn't going to wait until it dies. I put a NGK in a few months ago and don't notice any improvements.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts