Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Going to upgrade to a Pro-4 if it fits.
Question?
With no 4 seaters in stock anywhere near me to measure.......
@ 62" off the ground I have a cabinet on the passenger side of the vehicle that can not be moved.
What would be the widest part of the RZR at that point? I'm assuming it would be somewhere along the C posts of the cage. Can anyone take that width measurement for me?

My 2016 900 4 seater fits great. I have room for the extra length but the 64" width pushes the car almost against the passenger side wall. That upper cabinet might be a dream killer.

Thanks in advance to anyone that can help.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I can't imagine the 4 seater is wider or less wide then the 2 seater
That said, My RZR XP Pro Ultimate with Goodyear 32s on Beadlocks measures exactly 67 inchs front and back
Pics for assist in visualization
I believe my dealer in Vegas has 4 seaters, you might be able to call them... Ride Now On Rancho

I hope this helps,
IrnBear

·
Registered
734 Posts
just measured my 2 seat pro and @ 62 high off the ground lands on the cage pillar slightly above the headrest, on the cage the widest point of the cage at that height is close to 50 inches wide (as close as 1 person can measure anyway) mine is on stock wheels and tires and overall width at the tires is around 66 wide.

·
Registered
11 Posts
OkieDokie, I misread the measurement you needed
The bottom of the yellow tape is 62". That is the portion that sticks out the most at that height. Outside bar to outside bar is 51.5". From the yellow tape, outside of bar to tire side 7". Total Height of machine is 72" at the peak of roof. The whip mounts are about 1" above that.. So total height 73". That is a Pro Armor Cage :) Hope that helps as well, LOL

IrnBear

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys that really helps. Super tight but should fit. I stress the word....should! Now too.....MAKE.....it fit!
AND to go find one. My dealer thinks he won't see one until November. Has anyone heard different?

·
Aspiring Perfectionist
5,712 Posts
Thanks guys that really helps. Super tight but should fit. I stress the word....should! Now too.....MAKE.....it fit!
AND to go find one. My dealer thinks he won't see one until November. Has anyone heard different?
21's start shipping late September. That's directly from a Polaris response to the question asked on their Facebook page by @timoloco . He's patiently awaiting his as well.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts