Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a RZR 570 and have the full set of Factory UTV skids coming and I want to eventually go with an ATV guru front bumper. Does any one have this set up and is there any issues with installation?

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Don't know anything about the ATV Guru bumper, but when you get it call the shop and we'll send out a front diff skid to work with it.
I appreciate that!!

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
76 Posts
They fit perfect on my 2012 800. No trimming was required. 2 great products

·
Registered
330 Posts
Ok on my 12, I left the small front skid off. It's protected by the bash guard that is the bottom part of the bumper. I installed the skid after the bumper.

Attachments

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ok on my 12, I left the small front skid off. It's protected by the bash guard that is the bottom part of the bumper. I installed the skid after the bumper.
Thanks for the photo. That verifies what I had been thinking.

·
Registered
330 Posts
i ended up putting a half inch spacer under the part that will meet up with the main skid. this was to have them match up and not have the skid hang down. half inch was just about perfect to give me a smooth transition from the bash plate to the skid.
i used three pieces of the composite trim board, one at each ear and one across the middle.

you will under stand what i mean when you get them.

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for the pictures and all off the great info cable guy! I plan on getting the winch mount also.

·
Registered
73 Posts
here is another pic. i got the first on he made with the winch mount.
Guru does some great work. That bumper is a work of art! How difficult was it to get the winch mount on there and how does it tie into the frame? I currently own x2 Rincons and am very close to pulling the trigger on an 800 S. This bumper will be the first thing I do.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Here is his link. Polaris RZR brush guards by ATV-Guru
It ends up going around the radiator and attaches to the frame with u-bolts. It bolts up solid.
Winch went on easy, you set the winch on the flair lead mount that come with the winch and it all bolts up to the bumper with four bolts.
Check the link out it my sig for more pics of the bumper.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts